Free Presentation Skills Course: Learning Card Magic Tricks

Online Presentation Skills CourseTitle : Free Presentation Skills Course : Learning Card Magic Tricks
Keyword: presentation skills, presentation course, presentation skills course, card magic, magic tricks
Source: Presentation Skills Course from Imtra Training Center

Do not be surprised if one material in a presentation skills course is “learning magic card tricks.” I've started the seminar by playing card magic. Extraordinary, participants loved it so I could get attention from them. You can also learn magic card to open your presentation.

Let’s go… I will provide the secret of magic for free.

Prologue:
Who likes the magic?
Who wants to be able to play magic?
I'll select two random people ...

After both participants are in front, tell them:
Stand firm, take a deep breath .... Hold .... Blow!
Again, breathe in deeply ... hold ... exhale!
Close your eyes ... imagine ... the concentration of a deck of playing cards in front of you.
Transfer your energy into a stack of cards ..., identify its position, give the signs, so even if your card is encrypted can still know him.

Still in my eyes closed, to present the relaxed atmosphere ... more relaxed ... more relaxed ... and then stick out your palms forward.

[Be you as if a professional magician: When both participants stretched their palms, you are stuck to the palms of their hands, as do the transfer of energy]

"OK ... lower your hands, and open your eyes slowly ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 .... Yes! "Online Presentation Skills Course
• You ask one participant to shuffle cards
• You ask the card, and take approximately 20 cards only
• Make cards like a half circle with your hands
• Put on the table upside down

After the cards arranged like this, then you say:

"I want to get 3 kinky!"
First participant asked to appoint one of the cards. You take the designated card, hold, and do not show to the audience.

"Then, I want to get 7 spade!"
Second participants asked to appoint one of the cards. You take the designated card, hold, and do not show to the audience.

"Then, I want to get queen of diamonds" This time it is your turn to take it own. Now you are holding 3 cards.

Then you said:
"Ladies and gentleman…
First I asked for 3 kinky card, and Mr. Joe select one card for me.
Then I asked for 7 spade then Mr. Erich select one card for me.
Then I want a Queen of diamonds card...

So it should be, the cards in my hand are:
• 3 kinky
• 7 scope, and
• Queen of diamonds
Let's see ... ... ... ... ...”

[You show all the three cards to audience, and you get standing applause …]

Successful ... ..!

Secrets Of Magic
Learning card magic tricks is an important part in presentation skills course. After the cards were randomized by the participants, take ± 20 cards. Built the cards like a half of circle. In the same time, you have to remember one card location (e.g.: 3 kinky located at 3rd from the right).

Online Presentation Skills Course Magic

Then, flip the card and place it on the table:

Online Presentation Skills Course Magic Card

Remember: now, 3 kinky card located at 3rd from the left.

Then you say:
"I want to get 3 kinky card!"
First participant asked to appoint one of the cards. You take the designated card, look at this card, do not show the audience. If you find the 7 spade for example, then the card you ask next is 7 spade!. You say:

"Then I ask 7 spade card!"
Second participants asked to appoint one of the cards. You take the designated card, look at this card, do not show to the audience. If you find that card is a queen of diamonds, then the card you ask next is queen of diamonds. You say:

"Lastly, I ask a queen of diamonds card"
You pick it by yourself. You choose 3rd card from the left (3 kinky) that you know before…

Then you say:
"First I asked for 3 kinky, and Joe select one for me.
Then I asked for 7 spade, Erich select one card for me.
Then I want a Queen of diamonds card...

So it should be, the cards in my hand are:
• 3 kinky
• 7 scope, and
• Queen of diamonds
Let's see …”

Show all the three cards to audience! Sure, you get standing applause …
This is a part of online Presentation Skills Course for you. Find another online presentation skills course here!